Language Map: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The beautiful Greater Toronto Area (GTA) has 5.4 million inhabitants and 56% of those people speak English as their first language. What about the other 44%? This language quilt does an amazing job of narrowing down what languages are being spoken and where. 

Language Map: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The beautiful Greater Toronto Area (GTA) has 5.4 million inhabitants and 56% of those people speak English as their first language. What about the other 44%? This language quilt does an amazing job of narrowing down what languages are being spoken and where.